BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm Back!

Good morning America!  I know, I know, it has been nine months (as my SIL Shannon informed me) since I have blogged, but let me just say:

1.  I had a baby
2.  My husband deployed
3.  I drove with brand new baby and 4 year old and 2 german shepherds and stepmother while towing a trailer from California to Virginia
4.  I had a super colicky baby the entire time I was there
5.  I kept up my college classes during all of this
6.  Repeat step 3, but in reverse, and throw in a break-down followed by sitting on the side of the interstate for 3 hours waiting on a tow, then having to spend at extra $2,000 for a big UHaul truck to continue the journey
7.  Settling into our new home on base, unpacking (I'd still be living in boxes if not for my Vianne), making friends, losing friends, making new friends, and still waking up at all hours of the night
8.  Patrick came home from deployment!!!!!!!
9.  Crap, now I have to buy more groceries and do more laundry than ever
10.  On vacation at my SIL's house =)

So, I promise I will get better about this, and give it another whirl.  After all, it looks like I am going to be in California for another two years so I have to find some way to keep in touch with my beloved East Coast (and keep my sanity in the 110 degree summers when I refuse to "play" outside).



2 comments:

Shannon said...

WOOT!! Finally. You seriously have been slacking. LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

FINALLYYYY!!!! :P Love ya sis! ;)