BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Patrick's Big 31!!!


So yesterday the husband turned 31!  He said it didn’t really feel any different than 30.  I still think he woke up just as cute as he did he day before, so I don’t see what the big deal is =)  

(This coming from the one who will be turning 30 in 3 more months.  It’s all about attitude…I love looking at people in magazines and saying to myself “Wow, she’s 26, I am waaay younger looking that her” LOL)
I knew there was no way I could top last year’s concert in the back yard.  Awesome band (www.confluxband.com) set up in the back yard, about 40 people, four wheelers, kegs, tons of food, bonfire, beer pong, flip cup, kids games, and riding through the corn field was a little over the top.  We would be soooo arrested in this neighborhood for doing just one of those above mentioned items…so what in the heck was  I going to do?!  Doctor put a big “declined” stamp on my original travel plans to San Diego, so we are literally stuck in the desert!
When in doubt, go shopping!!!  There are some awesome outlets down the hill, and in pulling a double duty the place is huge so I figured all of that walking might help the baby along (as in GET OUT).  No suck luck as of yet though…
So we spend about 5 hours shop hopping, and still didn’t hit all of the stores.  He got new shoes, pants, polos, dress shirts, socks, coffee press, external hard drive, and I just know I’m forgetting something.  Of course Just ice got a pair of shoes and I got some jeans to look forward to fitting back into soon =)

So now we are hungry and tired (mostly me hungry, go figure) so we head to Rancho Mirage to PF Changs.  Yummmm!!! We haven’t been to one of those since I was pregnant with Justice, and it was just as good as I remembered.  Even Justice couldn’t stop eating the chicken.  
 Me at 38 weeks
Outside of Changs
Loving her food
We are stuffed!

Of course since there was a Yardhouse next door, we had to stop in there so Patrick could get a beer.  It was quite amusing… I’m blowing up his spot but it took about an hour to down half a yard.  In his defense, we had just stuffed our faces at Chang’s so I guess that plays a factor.  I am under strict direction from Jonathan to “bring my big purse” if we go back so I can smuggle out a glass.  I might need to buy a bigger purse…
Patrick's half yard of beer


Justice is cheering Patrick on to "chug" LOLOL!!! 

All in all it was a lovely day spent with the family, and I couldn’t have asked for better in the present situation.  Happy birthday to my sweetie!!!   

1 comments:

Shannon said...

AHHH!!! LOVE the pictures. :) You look awesome. MISS YOU GUYS!!