BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 29, 2012

What a busy couple of weeks!

These past couple of weeks have kept me so busy that I don't have time to sit still and think.  About anything!  I guess that's a good thing since Patrick is gone most of the days and nights at his career course, but there are some days I wonder how long I can keep it up!
We've got swim lessons starting soon, the summer reading program, library visits, free bowling all summer long, MOPS meetings, play dates, LINKS workshops, and as if that weren't enough I started taking a few online classes.  What the heck was I thinking?!  On the bright side we have an abundance of books, the kids are happy, and I'm getting smarter by the minute (ha!)


I finally broke down and got a babysitter for the girls a couple of afternoons this week.  The first time I just went to the pool with a friend and relaxed, swam some laps, soaked up (a little too much) sun, and tried to forget about how hot it was outside.  The next time I totally splurged and got a mani and a facial.  Go me!  But the awesome gal who watches the girls for me is going home for three weeks (waaaahhhh!) so I'm debating on finding someone to fill in during her absence or just suck it up.  What to do?! 

I have actually been keeping myself so busy with on the go things that I haven't had time for much craftiness lately, but not to fear - I feel that I'm going to be making something cute for 4th of July real soon, say stay tuned!

0 comments: