BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to ...


So, here we are in the Hi-Desert, pretty much as settled in as you can possibly get at our new home in Joshua Tree, California. New to the 29 Palms Base, new to blogging, but used to the moving around. I got too comfortable living in North Carolina for three years with DH being non-deployable, so I feel practically new at deployments as well, but the time is coming up too fast, so putting on my big girl panties and dealing with it is my only option, other than to fail.

What gets me through the most is looking forward to being back home in Virginia with my family for the duration of this deployment. Having some help with the new baby will be beneficial, not to mention how much I have missed my family since starting this military-wife-life.  Oh, the things we do for love! 

This is my first blog, so I'm making it short and sweet until I get the hang of things and play around with it a bit. I want to have a way to connect with family, friends (new and old), and for Patrick to be able to get a taste of home and stay in the loop while he is far away. Until later...


0 comments: